Sold: 2935 Sacramento Street
Offered at $1,249,000
Sold for $1,327,000
If you’ve found yourself sauntering down the 2900 block of Sacramento Street, the coolly majestic stone lions guarding the entry to 2935 have certainly greeted you. What lies within? Come in and see. You’re invited to view the high-end remodel of this sophisticated Edwardian condominium.
Step into the first room and note the fireplace and classically designed window of the comfortable sitting room. The pocket doors lead to the master bedroom where the original built-ins — suitable for books or clothing — add a lovely touch, as well as storage and interior design flexibility. Wainscoting and picture rails adorn the hallway from which the two additional bedrooms can be accessed. The two bathrooms have been richly redesigned to feature Waterworks natural stone tiles and sleek Dornbracht fixtures.
As you continue to the rear of this spacious condo, you enter the heart of the home. Inside the large galley-style kitchen, the balance of the brick wall and the modern improvements is on display, from custom cabinetry to granite counters. Ann Sacks glass tiles compliment the stainless steel appliances. The plentiful cabinet space and adjacent pantry ensure that storage will not be an issue in this kitchen. Continue through the dining room, with decorative fireplace and original built-ins, into the living room with modern built-ins for the television, storage and objets d’arte. As both rooms look on to the landscaped south-facing yard, the living space has abundant natural light.
The home’s previous owners made extensive improvements to the garage by increasing the capacity and adding structural reinforcement. As a result, each of the three units may have two standard size cars in their parking space, and additional storage is permitted here, as well.
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Kitchen designed by Korts and Knight
- Wolf range and built-in wine storage in kitchen
- Recessed light throughout
- Villeroy & Boch sinks in the bathrooms
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Washer and dryer in the pantry
- Lower unit in a three-unit building
- Extensive structural renovation
- South-facing yard with a lush garden, brick patio and built-in irrigation Great location near shopping and restaurants on Fillmore, Divisadero and Sacramento, Alta Plaza Park, UCSF and CPMC healthcare
- HOA: $400 per month, paid quarterly