Sold: 849 Mason Street #2
Sold for $2,250,000
Elegant Nob Hill Place Condominium
Sold quickly, slightly below asking price.
Welcome to Nob Hill Place, a gated private lane atop Nob Hill. This meticulously renovated and maintained full floor condominium is steps from the majestic Grace Cathedral, Huntington Park and the cable car for a quick commute to downtown. This location is just minutes away from some of the best San Francisco has to offer.
The building was designed by renowned San Francisco architect, Willis Polk, the creative master behind many of the Bay Area’s most noteworthy buildings, including the Palace of Fine Arts and the Filoli Estate. Sophisticated architectural details define this elegant home, which features high ceilings, crown moldings, and restored hardwood floors. The centerpiece is the beautiful living room with a wood-burning fireplace and an expansive window-line providing architectural views of the neighborhood.
Additional features include a well-appointed kitchen with marble countertops, ample storage and newer appliances. There are three bedrooms, including a spacious master suite, three remodeled bathrooms with honed marble flooring, custom vanities with polished marble counters and imported Lefroy-Brooks shower, bath and sink fixtures.
The property offers elevator access directly into the apartment, enclosed parking, secure and private storage, laundry facilities and a workout space in the basement.
- Three bedrooms and three bathrooms, full floor condominium
- Willis Polk designed building. 4 units. Originally built in 1917.
- Direct Elevator access
- Bathrooms recently remodeled with permit
- Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, gas range and marble counters
- Wood-burning fireplace surrounded by built-in bookshelves
- Elegant details throughout
- Exercise room and storage in basement
- Large garage space for one car
- Private, gated lane
- HOA dues $600/month
Please visit: 849MasonUnit2.com